Other tips and advice
How do I read a tire size?
- Tubeless: No tube is used, when mounted on a tubeless rim; abbreviated "TL"
- Rear: Direction of rotation for rear tire, indicated by an arrow on the tire sidewall
- Michelin: Tire manufacturer
- 73 Load index: For example, 73 corresponds to a load of 805 pounds (365kg) per tire
- Pilot Power 3: The tire's model name
- 190: Nominal section width of the tire, expressed in millimeters
- 55: Aspect ratio, the sidewall height as a proportion of the tire width
- R: Radial construction
- 17: Bead-seat diameter of the wheel, expressed in inches (1 inch = 2.54 cm)